Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Night Movies

Sunday is the perfect day for relaxing and spending time with family. No matter what I plan on accomplishing that day, I always end up lounging around, watching mindless quality T.V. shows and movies.

The top picks today were:

V for Vendetta                                



















Taken















Taken is one of those movies that I will never get tired of! Liam Neeson is, for lack of better words, a total BA in this movie! Normally I'm not one for action films, but this movie is highly entertaining and keeps me glued to the screen. Honestly, I rarely ever watch movies without becoming distracted and seeking for something else to keep me occupied; I'm such a typical 21st century young adult. I was the restless little girl in the movie theatre who was constantly switching positions and waiting for the movie to end.

Overall, today was a successful lazy Sunday. However, I'm ready to start afresh tomorrow and get on track! I'm starting an exciting new journey tomorrow!

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment